Global Calcite Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Calcite Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The calcite market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 5%, globally, during the forecast period. The growing demand for the paper and plastics packaging industry and the increasing demand from the building and construction industry are driving the market studied. Moreover, unfavorable conditions, arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak, are hindering the market growth.
– The building and construction industry is expected to dominate the global calcite market, over the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific represents the largest market, and it is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period, owing to the increasing consumption from countries, such as China, India, and Japan.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Calcite Market are Mineral Technologies Inc., Nordkalk Corporation, AKJ Minchem Pvt. Ltd, Imerys SA, and Omya AG and others.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for the Building and Construction Industry
– Calcite mineral is widely used in building and construction, and it is expected to be the fastest-growing market, during the forecast period.
– Calcite is abundantly available, primarily as limestone and in metamorphic form as marble. Calcite is formed in the earth’s crust, due to both chemical precipitation of calcium carbonate and from the transformation of shells, coral, and algal debris into calcite.
– In modern construction, calcite in the form of limestone is used to produce cement and concrete. Marbles impart beauty to the home, which is available in a variety of colors and patterns. The increasing demand for marbles in flooring, kitchen tabletops, and bathroom countertops are expected to drive market growth. They are used in commercial, as well as in residential buildings.
– The construction industry in the United States continued to expand in the future, owing to a strong economy and positive market fundamentals for commercial real estate, along with an increase in federal and state funding, for public works and institutional buildings.
– Furthermore, the construction industry in India has received a major boost by the investment of USD 1.4 billion, through private equity and venture capital investments, during October 2019.
– The growing need for infrastructure development in emerging economies is expected to drive the calcite market, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Studied
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the calcite market, during the forecast period, due to the rapid increase in demand from countries, like China and India.
– Calcite as grounded calcium carbonate is mainly used as a filler for papermaking due to its high brightness, light scattering characteristics, abundant availability, and low cost, as compared to kaolin.
– The growing demand for paper packaging and tissue products in countries, like China and India, is expected to drive the market.
– Apart from paper, growing infrastructure demands are expected to contribute to the growth of the calcite market. The Indian government has allocated USD 63 billion for the infrastructure sector in 2019-2020, and it is planning to spend USD 1.4 trillion over the next five years.
– Moreover, according to the National Development and Reform Commission of China, the Chinese government approved 26 infrastructure projects at an estimated investment of about USD 142 billion in 2019, which are expected to be completed by 2023.
– Therefore, the aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for the calcite market in Asia-Pacific, during the forecast period.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Calcite Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Calcite Market
– Changing the Calcite market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Calcite market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Calcite Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Calcite Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Calcite industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald