The global carbon capture and storage market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 9% during the forecast period.
MarketInsightsReports has published a report entitled Global Carbon Capture And Storage Market Research Report 2021 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, technological advances and various strategies implemented by the main current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data, which is obtained through primary and secondary research. It provides a systematic approach to the current and prospective scenario of this market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Dakota Gasification Company, NRG Energy, Inc, and Air Liquide
Key Market Trends
Oil and Gas Segment to Dominate the Market
– Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS), is aiding the oil and gas industry to mitigate greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide stored in deep, onshore, or offshore geological formations uses CCS technologies for enhanced oil recovery that have been developed in the oil and gas industry.
– In other circumstances, the carbon dioxide is not soluble in the oil. Here, injection of carbon dioxide raises the pressure in the reservoir, helping to sweep the oil toward the production well. In Texas (US), for more than three decades carbon dioxide has been used in enhanced oil recovery projects, EOR constitutes over 20% of total oil production, and some fields achieve recoveries of nearly 70%.
– Kyoto Clean Development Mechanism is mostly applied among the OPEC Nations, which support CCS technology. For instance, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company achieved dramatic reductions in gas flaring, from about 1,500 million cubic feet per day in the early 1980s to less than 200 million cubic feet per day today. This decreased air pollution and augmented gas availability for export or internal use.
North America to Dominate the Market
– The North American region dominated the global market. With the growing demand for clean technology, accompanied by the growing use of CO2 in EOR practices, is likely to drive the CCS market in the countries like United States, Canada.
– The United States uses 75% of the global carbon capture capacity in EOR operations, which accounts for nearly 30 Metric ton per annum.
– The country introduced the FUTURE Act (Furthering Capital Carbon Capture, Utilization, Technology, Underground storage, and Reduced Emissions) under 45Q section, to provide incentives for capturing carbon dioxide produced from industrial and power sources to be used in EOR.
– With the development of shale gas techniques and less interest in the carbon capturing by the new government, it is expected that the market for CCS is likely to grow at a moderate rate in the country. Thereby increasing the market share of North America.
Browse Full Report at:
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Carbon Capture And Storage Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Carbon Capture And Storage Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
Finally, the Carbon Capture And Storage Market report is the believable source for gaining Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and Market development rate and figure, and so on. This report additionally Present a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald