Global Tobacco Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Tobacco Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
Global Tobacco Market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 3.75% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– Increasing smoking prevalence and stable demand for tobacco products are the key factors driving growth in the global tobacco market. Though stricter regulations and restrictions are being imposed in various countries aiming to reduce tobacco consumption, the market studied is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to rising prices.
– Tobacco is one of the significant sources of tax revenue for governments worldwide. Owing to lax regulatory environments, developing economies are now fuelling growth in the market.
– Cigarettes have been observed to be the most popular tobacco product, owing to various factors such as convenience, experience offered, cost-effectiveness, among others.
– The tobacco market is consolidated with the presence of a few large players accounting for a significant share worldwide. Regulatory barriers discourage new entrants in the market studied.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Tobacco Market are China National Tobacco Corporation, Philip Morris International Inc., British American Tobacco plc, Japan Tobacco Inc., Imperial Brands plc, Altria Group, Inc., PT Gudang Garam Tbk, Eastern Company SAE, KT&G Corp, ITC Limited and others.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Cigarettes
Rising disposable incomes and hectic lifestyles have led to an increased demand for cigarettes in the market studied, owing to consumer belief that they reduce stress and anxiety. Cigarettes can be consumed in a short span of time, disposed of with convenience, and the smell can be masked with ease, in comparison to other tobacco products. The prevalence of flavored cigarettes, which are available in a wide array of flavors is expected to further propel the demand for combustible cigarettes.
Asia-Pacific Holds a Significant Share in the Market
Asia-Pacific is one of the largest producers and consumers of tobacco globally, led by countries such as China and India. Four of the largest tobacco companies worldwide i.e. China National Tobacco Corporation, Japan Tobacco Inc., PT Gudang Garam Tbk, and ITC Limited are based in the region. China is the largest market in the region, with a significant percentage of its population consuming tobacco products. With lax in the regulations in countries such as India, for instance, the ban on the consumption of tobacco products in public places, and also the rising availability of tobacco products in modern retail outlets in the region are factors that are actively driving the growth of the tobacco market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Tobacco Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Tobacco Market
– Changing the Tobacco market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Tobacco market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Tobacco Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Tobacco Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Tobacco industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald