The Global Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Narrowband IoT Enterprise Applications data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The NB-IoT Enterprise Application Market is expected to register a CAGR of 61.3% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key players in the Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application Market are Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Telefonica S.A., AT&T, Telstra Corporation, Deutsche Telekom and Others.
– April 2020 – Deutsche Telekom signed its first NB-IoT roaming agreements with partners, including Vodafone, Swisscom, and Telia Company, which will be followed by a complete EU roaming footprint before the end of the year.
– June 2019 – Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd partnered with Nowi Energy B.V in order to leverage its flagship NB-IoT device Soc with the Nowi’ energy harvesting PMIC which will further drive new IoT applications requiring an ultra-low-power autonomous operation. The company will also deploy its Boudica V150 development board with integrated V150 NB-IoT SoC and battery charging circuity based on NOWI’s NW-A2.3 PMIC Energy Harvesting device in order to counter the power bottleneck in many IoT applications.
– There is a growing demand for LPWAN across various verticals, along with high deployment flexibility with WCDMA, GSM, or LTE, low deployment cost, and extended coverage and long battery life. These are some of the factors responsible for driving the NB-IoT application market.
– The narrowband IoT also offers better performance in terms of network coverage, reliability and uplink, and downlink traffic as compared to other LPWA technologies such as Lora, SigFox, e-MTC. Vendors claimed that nb-IoT provides 20+dB coverages, 200 kHz bandwidth and 1000x connections, unlike the competition. This instance of NB IoT opens up a plethora of business opportunities for various end-users.
– NB-IoT is mostly used in applications having projects where non-cellular standards are often found. Examples include smart agriculture, smart city applications such as smart parking, smart street lighting, waste management), smart home applications, smart meters, manufacturing automation, smart grid applications, IIoT applications with many low-power devices. It also finds use across Industry 4.0 with condition monitoring and predictive maintenance, environmental monitoring, trackers and more.
– The factors hindering the market growth include transformation downtime of IT systems and competition from rival LPWAN technologies.
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with a product overview and scope of the global Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Narrowband IoT Enterprise Application report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald