Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Application Release Automation market in its latest report titled, “Application Release Automation Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Application Release Automation market was valued at USD 106.68 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 168.53 million by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 8.01% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Application Release Automation Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Application Release Automation Market: Automic Software, Broadcom, IBM Corporation, CA Technologies, VMware, BMC Software, HP, Electric Cloud, Serena Software, Chef Software, Inc., Clarive Software, XebiaLabs and Others.
– May 2020 – Cloud Bees, Inc., announced a new release of CloudBees Feature Flags that enables developers to manage production deployments of new functionality in a controlled manner with an on-premise feature manager. The new offering strengthens CloudBees leadership in the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) space by extending users ability to leverage feature flag technology in both on-premise and cloud environments.
– January 2020 – CollabNet VersionOne and XebiaLabs have collaborated to create an integrated Agile DevOps platform. The merger, which was backed by TPG Capital, unites CollabNets upstream Agile planning and enterprise version control functionality with XebiaLabs downstream release orchestration and deployment automation capabilities.
Key Market Trends:
IT and Telecommunications Segment is Expected to Witness Significant Growth and Drive the Market
– The reduction in prices of smartphones and laptops and advancement in IoT due to technological innovation has turned the world into a cluster of billions of connected devices that have raised the need to be updated in a short time to be productive, secure, and efficient. An increase in the rapid expansion of 5G availability is driving the growth of IoT in various industries and thus driving the market.
– For instance, as per Ericsson’s 2019 report on the mobile industry has predicted that by 2024 there will be 1.9 billion 5G cellular subscriptions that will drive the growth of IoT devices. North American market is expected to grow most with 63% of mobile subscriptions with 5G service, and 47% of cellular subscribers in East Asia will have 5G access as well. Much of this IoT growth will be credited to reductions in chipset prices and the expansion of cellular technologies such as NB-IoT and Cat-M1. And it would lead to the growth of application release automation companies to automate, develop and release new applications and enhancements to existing applications to improve business functionality and user satisfaction, due to market changes and maintain a competitive advantage.
– Further, excessive dependency on IT services as fueled the demand of data centers across the world by its providers to back the growing services. For instance, in February 2020, Microsoft announced its plan to open a datacenter region in Spain to help accelerate the digital transformation of public and private entities of all sizes, and help them to innovate, scale and migrate their businesses to the cloud in a secure way and it will also drive the market in the forecasted period.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
North America Will Experience Significant Growth and Drive the Market
– In the World Economic Forum’s 2018 Global Competitive Index, the United States leads the global landscape in technology innovation. The country’s competitive edge based on the report is due to its business dynamism, strong institutional pillars, financing mechanisms, and vibrant innovation ecosystem. Innovation is a trademark feature of the American’s competitiveness and has powered its global dominance. It leads the world to generate advanced technologies, and leveraging the full productive capacity of their digital economies can gain a strategic competitive advantage and hence, will result in significant growth of the market in the future.
– The companies are investing in their applications to update with new functionalities and better user-interface and indirectly compelling the market. For instance, in 2019, Airbnb, Inc., an American online marketplace company, has made significant foundational investments to grow and support its community over the next decade and beyond. It included invested in building out and marketing new initiatives and offerings such as Airbnb Experiences, Airbnb Luxe, Airbnb Plus, Airbnb China, and hotel improvements to the technology platform.
– Retail industry in North America is experiencing the adoption of data and technology to transform their supply chains with unprecedented visibility and insights from data. Technology integrations are focused on understanding the customer journey and providing a substantive improvement. Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store (BOPIS) is a trend for a mass-market breakout in 2019 that was adopted by several large retailers to increase the footfall in their stores. For instance, Walmart, largest US retailer, has also placed pick-up towers in stores and leveraged technologies that support BOPIS such as automated software, devices and mobile architectures linked with inventory and supply chain data that allow store websites and in-store associates to coordinate online orders, in-store available stock, and shipping between stores is also expected to drive the market in North America.
This Application Release Automation Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald