Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Application Security Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
The Application Security Market was valued at USD 4.00 billion in 2019and is expected to reach USD 15.25 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 25% over the forecast period 2020- 2025.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies operating in the Global Application Security market profiled in the report:– IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Micro Focus International PLC, Checkmarx Ltd, Veracode (Thoma Bravo), Synopsys, Inc., WhiteHat Security, Inc.( NTT Security Corporation), Rapid7, Inc., Qualys, Inc., SiteLock, LLC, Contrast Security, Positive Technologies, Fasoo.com, Inc.
Key Market Trends
Retail has a Sector Significant Share in the Market
– With the introduction of e-commerce over two decades ago, the retail industry entered into the digital age where the retailers have the opportunity to collect more information about their customers.
– Retail and e-commerce organizations manage large volumes of sensitive data, including credit card information and personal data. This data is increasingly targeted by hackers and there is a rising need to protect it.
– With many connected devices having made their way into the physical stores in the form of kiosks, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and handheld devices, the amount of customer information is increasing rapidly.
– To ensure that a retailers network, data, application, and endpoints should remain secure (away from any malware and breaches), several software applications and services are evolving to deal with these threats.
– According to the Cisco 2017 Annual Cyber security Report, nearly one out of three retailers have suffered huge revenue losses due to cyber attacks.
– To cope with the cyber threats, retailers have started making huge investments in the threat intelligence to determine the impact of these security and data attacks, and then predict and disarm them.
Global Application Security Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
Run-Time Application Self Protection (RASP)
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Regional Analysis For Application Security Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Application Security Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Application Security market.
-Application Security market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Application Security market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Application Security market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Application Security market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Application Security market.
Application Security Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Application Security Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12
Press Release Distributed by Xherald