Global “Australia Emergency Lighting Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Australia Emergency Lighting market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Australia Emergency Lighting industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The Australian emergency lighting market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Request a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Australia Emergency Lighting Market are ABB Australia(ABB Ltd), WBS Technology ABN, Clevertronics Pty Ltd, Haneco Lighting Australia Pty Ltd, E&E Lighting Australia, Legrand Australia Pty Ltd, BARDIC, Famco Lighting Pty. Ltd, EnLighten Australia and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Key Market Trends
Infrastructure Construction in Australia is Expected to Drive the Market
– Rapid urbanization has fueled the demand for residential and commercial buildings that have led to an increase in construction projects across the country. Further, in October 2019, Australia’s reserve bank reduced the interest rates to stimulate economic growth, which is expected to drive the construction projects and the market in the country in the forecast period. Infrastructure such as malls, official buildings, factories, parking lots will propel the emergency lighting market.
– According to the Australian industry and Skill committee, the construction industry generates over AUD 360 billion in revenue, producing around 9% of Australia’s Gross Domestic Product, and has a projected annual growth rate of 2.4% in the next five years and is expected to fuel the market.
– Moreover, to reduce the energy costs and to optimize the management of grid networks, Northern Territory governments have taken the initiative to invest heavily in smart street lighting. Many international and domestic companies are strategizing to obtain the project. For instance, Telensa, the UK-based smart city, and street lighting provider, announced a partnership with the City of Darwin in Australia. It will replace about 10,000 street and public lights with wirelessly connected LEDs. These streetlights will then be controlled by the Telensa Central Management System (CMS) and hosted in Australia by Amazon Web Services, which is expected to drive the growth of LEDs.
LEDs are Expected to Witness Significant Growth and Will Drive the Market
– According to the Australian Energy Statistics 2019, Australia’s energy consumption rose by 0.9% in 2017-18 and reached 6,172 petajoules compared with an average growth of 0.6% a year over the past ten years. The increasing demand for energy-efficient lighting systems across commercial, residential, and industrial sectors, is driving the growth of the low power consumption lighting system in the emergency lighting system.
– LEDs reduce power consumption and light pollution and have higher self-life as compared to the halogen bulbs. The increasing penetration of LEDs due to their energy-efficient and cost-saving nature, is impacting the growth of the market. As they are highly controllable, when integrated with a driver, the intensity can vary based on the requirements.
– According to Energy Rating Australian Government report, on an average, there are 37 light bulbs which accounts for 10% of the average Australian household electricity budget, and by replacing 18 halogens lamps with LEDs, customer can save AUD 102 per year.
– Moreover, according to the Lighting Council Australia, the halogen light will disappear within two years due to the ban that is expected to be exercised in September 2020. It will also restrict the import of halogen bulb in the country that will drive the growth of more efficient and environmentally-friendly LED lighting. The government estimates this switch will save at least AUD 1.48 billion over ten years.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Australia Emergency Lighting market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Australia Emergency Lighting market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Australia Emergency Lighting market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Australia Emergency Lighting Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Australia Emergency Lighting industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald