Global “Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.23% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market are Visy Industries (Visy Industries Holdings Pty Ltd), Opal Group (Paper Australia Pty Ltd & Nippon Paper Industries), Abbe Corrugated Pty. Ltd., Austcor Packaging Pty. Ltd, Pro-Pac Packaging Limited, JacPak Pty Ltd, Networkpak Pty Ltd, United Printing & Packaging Company, Oji Fibre Solutions (AUS) Pty Ltd and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Key Market Trends
Corrugated Boxes are Expected to Hold Significant Share
– Corrugated packaging has emerged as a critical driver of this market due to its evolution as a point-of-sale display in retail applications, coupled with continuous development in small flute and high-quality graphics board, which is enabling corrugated boxes to penetrate traditional folding carton applications. Corrugated box packaging is a useful and cost-effective solution to protect, preserve, and transport a wide range of cosmetic products. The corrugated box has the benefits of biodegradability, and recyclability, which have made it an essential part of the packaging industry.
– Visy’s corrugated packaging facility in Truganina was officially opened in Victoria, Australia, on April 9, 2019. The 36,500 sqm, USD 100 million corrugated plant showcases some of the world’s most modern technology and employs 85 people across all shifts, including office personnel. The latest operating facility was established as part of the company’s commitment to increase and innovate corrugating and converting capacity in Victoria.
– Another end-user that extensively relies on paperboard-based packaging is the retail industry. The global COVID-19 pandemic has brought change on a scale that the country has never seen before, altering the eCommerce industry trajectory. Last year Australian Post forecasted 12% of consumer spending would be conducted online by 2021. Yet, with the seismic shift brought about by COVID-19, the industry saw online hit 12% of total retail for March 2020 itself.
– According to Australia Post, in 2020, Australia witnessed more people shopping online than ever before up 31% in April to 5.2 million. Compared to the average in 2019 and unsurprisingly, online purchases are growing at a rapid rate across the country. While the national average in 2019 was 17.2%, it has already shifted significantly for the year to April 30, 2020, with online purchases up 41% YOY. The boost in the e-commerce industry is expected to impact the paperboard packaging market in the country positively.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– With extensive government reforms in drug pricing, structural changes, and unpredictability on reimbursement and pricing decisions, many pharmaceutical companies are being challenged in Australia. However, Australia is geographically well-placed when it comes to pharmaceutical exports due to its proximity to South Asia’s emerging markets. Even though countries, such as India and China, have low production costs, Australia has a more mature and regulatory regime, driving the demand for pharmaceutical paperboard packaging.
– In January 2020, Pelican BioThermal announced the further expansion of its worldwide reach into Australia and New Zealand. Wilpak Group International will engage in providing sales and support from its headquarters located in Melbourne, Australia. This signifies the expansion of the present successful global partnership with Wilpak Group International. Pelican BioThermal provides an option to its customers to utilize their InsulCap portfolio of thermal covers for the protection of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical payloads.
– In March 2020, MediPharm Labs Corp, a manufacturer of specialized, research-focused pharmaceutical-quality cannabis extraction, derivative and distillation products, announced it would begin supplying finished pharmaceutical-quality cannabis oil products in Australia as part of a two-year agreement entered into between MediPharm Labs Australia Pty Ltd and Compass Clinics Australia Pty Ltd. In Australia, Compass Clinics opened its first two clinics in 2019 and will start to sell its own branded products. Additional clinics are expected to open in 2020.
– In May 2020, the Australian subsidiary of CSL Behring is set to develop a plasma-derived therapeutic for treating severe complications in COVID-19 patients. The company intends to focus on patients whose infection is progressing to the requirement for ventilation. Named COVID-19 Immunoglobulin, the therapeutic will be developed by CSL Behring Australia at its manufacturing facility in Broadmeadows, Victoria. Once the development is finished, paperboard packaging would become essential to export the therapeutic across various locations.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Australia Paper and Paperboard Packaging industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald