Global 3D Radar Market Research Report 2021 by Product Type, End-User / Application and Regions / Countries Forecast to 2025
The 3D radar market was valued at USD 926.19 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2586.42 million by 2026, recording a CAGR of 18.69%, during the forecast period of 2021-2026. Trends in miniaturization of 3D radars are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market.
– Further, according to the International Air Transport Association, of the 316 accidents that occurred during 2014-2018, 31% may have been prevented by improving the regulatory oversight of the operator’s state. Air traffic management (ATM) becomes of critical importance for maintaining safe and collision-free operation and for smooth operations 3D radar is the long-term solution, thus fueling the growth of the use of 3D radar systems.
– Moreover, the spending in the military warfare systems is expected to complement the market opportunity for the 3D radar systems, supporting infrastructure for detecting small flying or trespassing objects.
– However, high installation cost and skilled expertise are required for operating and maintaining the system are some factors that might hinder the growth of 3D radar market.
Competitive Landscape and Global Market Share Analysis
3D Radar competitive landscape provides details by vendors, including company overview, company total revenue (financials), market potential, global presence, sales and revenue generated, market share, price, production sites and facilities, SWOT analysis, product launch.
The major players covered in 3D Radar are: Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Thales, BAE Systems, Airbus, Honeywell, SAAB, Harris, Leonardo, others
– Saab’s Giraffe 1X Radar has been installed on Supacat Jackal Vehicle for military applications. The Giraffe 1X is a lightweight 3D radar for ground-based air defense role as well as for civil applications such as airports and site protection as well as naval applications for all types of vessels. It is designed for flexibility of integration, with the option for both mounted and dismounted applications.
-Echodyne Corporation announced that it received approval from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for widespread deployment of its EchoGuard radar and has completed the delivery of the first 100 EchoGuard radars to the US and other overseas armies.
-Our’s 3D PSR is a modular, fully solid-state 3D Primary Surveillance Radar (PSR) that incorporates the latest technologies for airport and air route surveillance. It provides accurate aircraft position information, including flight height.
3D Radar market is split by Type and by Application. For the period 2015-2025, the growth among segments provides accurate calculations and forecasts for sales by Type and by Application in terms of volume and value.
Request for Free Sample Here:
Segment by Type
Segment by Application
Regions and Countries Level Analysis
Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global 3D Radar market presented in the report.
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the 3D Radar market in important countries (regions), including: North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.), Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa) and ROW.
Avail an Exclusive Discount Here:
Airborne 3D Radar is Expected to Witness Highest growth
– 3D radar systems are also extensively used in small unmanned aircraft systems (UASs). Those aircraft are widely used for surveillance operations and advanced military surveys. The demand is further augmented, owing to the additional capabilities of the technology, as it enabled surface target detection.
– Increasing research and development budget for unmanned aerial vehicles is one of the prominent drivers that accelerate the growth of the airborne 3D Radar market. According to the Teal Group Corporation study findings, the R&D UAV budget globally (excluding the USA) is projected to amount to about USD 1550 million in 2023 while in 2018, it was USD 910 million only. Such focused research and development for UAVs are expected in the market for the 3D radar system as well.
– For instance, in September 2019, Observation Without Limits (OWL) announced the GroundAware GA3360 surveillance sensor system. It is a mid-range 3d radar that enabled enable simultaneous detection, tracking classification and response to threats on the ground and in low-altitude airspace caused, including humans, animals, ground vehicles, aircraft, and Class 1 drones. Thus, such new product launches are expected to boost the market demand for 3d radar system.
– Moreover, in December 2018, The Lithuanian Defense Ministry said that two 3D radars started conducting air surveillance tasks from control posts in Southern and Western Lithuania and are expected to reach full operational capacity by end of 2019 and is expected to drive the airborne 3D radar market.
Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
- Latest technologies for Airport & Air Route Surveillance
- Medium and Long Range solid state 3D Radar
- 3D aircraft position information in azimuth and elevation based on Monopulse Technique
- High flexibility supported by modular, repetitive and redundant architecture
About MARKET INSIGHTS REPORTS
+1 (704) 266-3234
Press Release Distributed by Xherald