Global Cable Glands Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2021 – 2026)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Cable Glands Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Cable Glands investments from 2021 till 2026.
The market was valued at USD 1611.22 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 3286.95 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The Global Cable Glands market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Amphenol Corporation, Bartec Group, CMP Products Limited, Eaton Group (Cooper Crouse-Hinds Electric Company), ABB Ltd, Cortem SpA, Emerson Industrial Automation, Elsewedy Electric, Hubbell Incorporated, Jacob Gmbh, R.Stahl Ag, Sealcon LLC, Warom Technology Incorporated, TE Connectivity among others.
Scope of the Report
Over the last few decades, cable glands have emerged as one of the primary components of cable management systems and are widely being used in several industrial and hazardous environments.
– The growth in the cable management systems market is a significant driver stimulating the need for cable glands. With the expansion of physical infrastructure, the demand for suitable cable management solutions is also rising. Also, with the advancement in the telecom sector, cable glands are also becoming a necessary component to connect the cables transferring data.
– The market growth is also fueled by growing construction activities, globally. To boost economic conditions, most of the emerging countries are investing hugely in infrastructure development. Hence, the construction and refurbishment of public and private installations have also propelled the need for secure cable connections, thus, driving the demand for cable glands.
– In the automotive sector, the growing number of vehicles that are being manufactured and the growth of electric vehicles are estimated to boost the market. These factors are also fueling the demand for cable glands in the manufacturing and process industries. The increasing development of smart grids and growing exploration in the oil and gas sector also offers a massive opportunity for the studied market to grow.
Latest news and developments:
– November 2018: Amphenol Corporation announced that it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire SSI Controls Technologies (SSI), the sensor manufacturing division of SSI Technologies Inc., for approximately USD 400 million plus a performance-related contingent payment. The transaction is subject to certain regulatory approvals and also other customary closing conditions, and is expected to close by early 2019.
– February 2019: Klein Tools acquired the Wattmaster and Alco brands, based in Australia. Alco was the first in the market to offer metal cable glands designed in Australia, to meet Australian and international standards.
Key Market Trends:
Aerospace Sector to Hold a Significant Market Share
– Cable glands find their application among aircraft and space vehicle, including military application, as they are used across the electrical equipment in aircraft for defense services. Cable glands withstand fire propagation, explosion, and protect against the entry of water, oil, or any other kind of liquids into the panel compartment. In aerospace equipment, these are majorly used for ground support applications, as well as communication systems, to seal the valves, thus providing an added advantage over electrical sensing devices.
– For instance, the Ventilation Cable Gland DAK 284, by STEGO Elektrotechnik GmbH, is used to lead cables and wires into cabinets and enclosures, and it allows for pressure compensation within the enclosure, thereby minimizing a separate work step to install pressure compensation devices.
– Factors, such as minimization of maintenance costs, increasing need for better utilization of resources and materials, protection from dust and moisture present in space vehicles, enhancing the performance as well as safety systems are majorly driving the growth in the adoption of cable glands in this sector.
– Furthermore, cable glands provide better sealing protection for those that are configured to operate with any specific size and range of cable parameters. For instance, Eaton’s aerospace business recorded a revenue growth of 1%, with the help of its new technological development across the fuel pump for the GE9X engine, designed to meet the growing fuel efficiency needs of the new Boeing 777X platform.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Cable Glands Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cable Glands market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Cable Glands market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2016-2021 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2021-2026 market development trends of Cable Glands Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Cable Glands Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Cable Glands Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Cable Glands industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald