The Chipless RFID Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. The Report Analyses post COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The Chipless RFID Market was valued at USD 0.89 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3.94 billion by 2026 and work at a CAGR of 28% over the forecast period 2021-2026. Technological advancements have led to new approaches within RFID technology, like microprocessors with 5.8 GHz tags for smart cards and chipless IDs that enable contactless communication even in the absence of a silicon chip.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The 120 Pages report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Chipless RFID Market: Alien Technology Corporation, IDTRONIC GmbH, Zebra Technologies, Variuscard GmbH, Avery Dennison, NXP Semi Conductors
Industry News and Updates:
– April 2019: Alien Technology, announced Higgs-9 IC, the first release of its next-generation of Higgs RFID semiconductor integrated circuits. Higgs-9 enables enterprise-critical applications to run faster, smarter and with quicker ROI in RFID deployments.
– April 2019: Avery Dennison, in a partnership with Kit Check, aimed for implementation of RFID technology for big pharma. This collaboration will help pharmaceutical companies to build into their medication labels, thereby enabling the tracking of each product from the point of manufacture until after it arrives at a hospital.
– The chipless RFID technology has emerged as a low?cost alternative for chipped RFID system and has the potential to penetrate mass markets for low?cost item tagging, considering the high cost of silicon chip RFID transponders compared to optical barcodes. Thus, problems of achieving low-cost chipped RFID are presented with the proposed solution of chipless RFID for lowering the price of the RFID tag.
– For instance, in August 2018, the UC San Diego Jacobs School of Engineering and the Center for Wireless Communications at UC San Diego announced their chipless ID technology that can reflect WiFi signals. The chipless RFID technology released by them is in the form of metal tags made from copper foil printed on thin, flexible substrates, like paper.
– The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) estimated that by 2020, more than 50 billion objects will be networked, of which many will use chipless RFID. With IoT being implemented in the supply chain across the pharmaceutical, manufacturing and other logistics industries, such statistics substantiate the market potential over the forecast period.
Healthcare Sector to Contribute Significantly to the Market Growth
– For e-healthcare, chipless 2GRFID-Sys integrates diverse wireless networking technologies, such as wireless body area networks and wireless LANs, which use body sensors for monitoring the medical conditions of a patient. This helps in diagnosis assistance and action handling.
– Furthermore, to keep a track on an ambulatory patient who might face a critical situation while traveling to a location outside his/her hometown, chipless 1G-RFID-Sys are being employed in the patient’s ID. These chipless 1G-RFID-Sys tags help to identify the emergence of the situation from the patient’s medical history.
– Moreover, due to the lack of vigilance and advocacy by healthcare providers, lack of legal protection and technology to identify genuine drugs, there is an increase in drug counterfeiting. As traditional RFID with barcode technology cannot prevent counterfeiting drugs, in many healthcare sectors the R&D department is putting efforts to produce chipless RFID devices, which are cheap and could be used to combat this universal burning issue of the healthcare industry.
– As the pharmaceutical sector is moving toward contract packaging, significant efforts are being made by packaging vendors, like BASF, Avery Dennison Group, and Constantia Flexibles Group, in smart packaging levels that would prompt serialization. With such industry focus, the future of chipless RFID is set to be prominent.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Register the Fastest Growth
– In China, many companies are investing to revolutionize the retail industry in the country. For instance, in April 2018, Tencent showcased the working of Unmanned retail wherein if a consumer grabs a product from the shop and walks out of the store, the RFID chip will scan the item and sends the bill to the customer’s WeChat application.
– In addition, Japan is also planning to introduce next-generation in-store experience through the introduction of RFIDs. For instance, in April 2017, Seven-Eleven Japan announced the introduction of next-generation self-checkout.
– Further, in India, the rise in per capita income and the increasing requirements for appliances, such as smartwatches is propelling chipless RFID market. The growing adoption of thin-film battery in India, which needs portable electronic appliances by the application of printed and chipless RFID is penetrating the market growth.
The chipless RFID market consists of a few major players operating in the market. The mid-size to smaller companies are increasing their market presence by securing new contracts and by tapping new markets.
Influence Of The Chipless RFID Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Chipless RFID market.
– Chipless RFID market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Chipless RFID market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Chipless RFID market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Chipless RFID market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Chipless RFID market.
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Chipless RFID Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Customization Of The Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
If you have any questions about any of our “Chipless RFID market report” or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of Chipless RFID market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Head of Sales Operations
Market Insights Reports
Tel: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald