Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Cosmetics And Perfumery Glass Bottles market in its latest report titled, “Cosmetics And Perfumery Glass Bottles Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The global cosmetics and perfumery glass bottles market was valued at USD 1809.26 million in 2020 and is estimated to witness a CAGR of 3.63% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Cosmetics And Perfumery Glass Bottles Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Cosmetics And Perfumery Glass Bottles Market: Verescence, Vidraria Anchieta, Vitro, Zignago Vetro, Piramal Glass, Pragati Glass, Roma, Saver Glass, SGB Packaging, Sks Bottle & Packaging, Stilzle-Oberglas, APG, Baralan, Bormioli Luigi, Consol Glass, Continental Bottle, DSM Packaging, Gerresheimer, Heinz-Glas, Lumson and Others.
– September 2019: Gerresheimer AG announced its plan to drive sustainable cosmetic glass packaging by using more post-consumer recycled glass. The company announced that from 2020, it would also begin producing glass with a higher proportion of recycled glass at the Tettau site in Germany.
Key Market Trends:
Perfume Segment Is Expected To Register a Significant Growth
– The demand for natural fragrances over synthetic-based ingredients and the increased popularity of luxury perfume, the perfumes market is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. This increased demand has also made companies invest in innovative designs for perfume bottles.
– In October 2019, Piramal Glass showcased its latest range of innovations and designs in sustainable glass packaging for the premium cosmetics and perfumery as well as specialty liquor market at the 32nd Edition of LUXE PACK Monaco. The company invested EUR 15 million to add three new Premium Perfume Bottle manufacturing lines to provide an additional capacity of 50 million pieces.
– The growing demand for unisex luxury perfume is expected to drive the need for glass bottles in the cosmetic sector. For instance, Louis Vuitton launched FirstEver Oud and a unisex perfume named Ombre Nomade. First-Ever Oud has a combination of other high-end scents and the best available oud from a family-run plantation in Bangladesh.
– Additionally, fragrance companies are investing heavily in designing the caps for making them look luxurious and elegant with glass bottles. TNT Global Manufacturing recently developed a cap for Jean Paul Gaultier’s sandal fragrance, from Puig.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
The Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technologies in the United States Drives the Market
– The increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the United States for cosmetic packaging and growing trends of skincare products are some of the significant factors driving market growth. Nail care and perfume products seem to be the biggest focus of consumers and retailers in the country. Due to the growing demand for cosmetic products, many cosmetic vendors are also adopting and innovating intelligent glass packaging solutions to improve customers interests and increase product safety.
– For instance, in 2018, Verescence, with two production facilities in Atlanta, showcased its latest patented technologies in the United States, including unbreakable glass and mineral glass and NEO infinite glass (the first premium clear glass composed of 90% recycled materials). It also introduced a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes, and decorations) that can transform La Collection bottles into customized creations.
– The packaging vendors in the country are also producing airless pumps and glass bottles. These protect sensitive products, such as natural skincare creams, serums, foundations, and other preservative-free formula creams, by preventing them from excessive exposure to air, thus, increasing product shelf life up to 15%.
– Furthermore, the cosmetics industry in the region is focused on sustainable packaging with refined formulations. In May 2020, in response to the increased demand for more sustainable packaging options, Qosmedix introduced 100 % recyclable aluminum caps to correspond with their low -profile glass jars. Popular for sampling and packaging various cosmetic and skincare formulations, these glass jars are available in 3, 5, and 15 -gram sizes. Also, Qosmedix is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certified global supplier to the cosmetic, skincare, spa, and salon industries.
This Cosmetics And Perfumery Glass Bottles Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald