The global critical infrastructure protection market is expected to showcase a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. The upsurge in the infrastructure development across the globe, rising terrorism, and security threats are the key aspects responsible for the growth of the critical infrastructure protection (CIS) market. Due to the government and private investment in infrastructure development, a rapid rise in infrastructural projects has been witnessed over the years.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/critical-infrastructure-protection-market
Both developed and emerging countries are focusing on encouraging their infrastructure activities as it is key for faster economic growth. For instance, better roads are required to transport the goods safely and at an accurate time. Delaying may lead to economic and reputation losses. Therefore, the government across the nations is investing a significant amount to upgrade their investment. For instance, Dubai has unveiled the plan for the Mars Society city in September 2017. The project will cause about $130 million.
With the infrastructure development and growth of the GDP, a need for security and surveillance will be observed in the coming time period & hence the growth in the market of the critical infrastructure protection will be observed. The rising need to protect the infrastructure from the outer threats is promoting the market players to make innovations in their product offerings to capture a large market share. New product launches, partnerships, merger & acquisition, and strategic agreements are the other activities that are being actively adopted by the key players in the market to stay competitive.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/critical-infrastructure-protection-market
Recent Developments in the Market
- In December 2019, FLIR Systems, Inc. had launched three dome-shaped, Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) security cameras along with two dual-sensor camera series for critical infrastructure locations. The company had launched FLIR Elara DX-Series and the FLIR Saros DM-Series, and a high-resolution visible camera for safe city deployments, the FLIR Quasar 4K IR PTZ. FLIR security products offer multiple lens options for long- and short-range needs to enable accurate perimeter protection of critical infrastructure, remote facilities, and in urban city environments, day or night.
- In January 2018, Fortinet had launched its Operational Technology (OT) Security solution for critical infrastructure and industrial organizations. The new solution integrates ruggedized firewall, switching, and wireless access point appliances with FortiGuard industrial threat intelligence to provide integrated cybersecurity protections for industrial control systems (ICS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems deployed in the field and non-environmentally controlled facilities across an organization’s OT infrastructure.
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Segmentation
By Security Technology
- Physical Security
- Network Security
- Risk Management Services
- Designing, Integration, and Consultation
- Managed Services
- Maintenance and Support
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market – Segment by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- ACSG Corp.
- Airbus SE
- BAE Systems PLC
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Flir System, Inc.
- Fujitsu, Ltd.
- General Dynamics Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Nice Systems, Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Puretech Systems
- Raytheon Co.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Senstar, Inc.
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson AB
- United Technology Corp.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/critical-infrastructure-protection-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 7803040404
Press Release Distributed by Xherald