The global renal cancer drug market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The market is segmented on the basis of cancer type, drug class, and therapeutic class. Based on the cancer type, the market is segmented into renal cancer carcinoma, clear cell renal cell carcinoma, non-clear renal cell carcinoma, and others. Based on the drug class, the market has been sectioned as angiogenesis inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, mTOR inhibitors, and cytokine immunotherapy (IL-2). Based on the therapeutic class, the global renal cancer drug market is segmented into targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and chemotherapy.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Renal Cancer Drugs Market : https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/renal-cancer-drugs-market
- Targeted cancer therapies involve the usage of drugs that can block the growth and spread of the cancer cells by interfering with specific molecules that are responsible for the progression, and spread of cancer cells. Some of the drugs available for the targeted therapy include Sunitinib (Sutent), Sorafenib (Nexavar), Pazopanib (Votrient), Cabozantinib (Cabometyx), Lenvatinib (Lenvima), Bevacizumab (Avastin), Axitinib (Inlyta) among others. Targeted cancer therapies are often termed as molecularly targeted drugs, molecularly targeted therapies, precision medicines, or other similar names. Targeted drugs are especially crucial in diseases, where chemo has not been very useful. They work by targeting specific genes or proteins. These genes and proteins are found in cancer cells or cells responsible for the growth of cancer, such as blood vessel cells.
- Immunotherapy treatment to cure renal cancer takes leverage of an individual’s immune system to kill the cancer cells. Some of the drugs available for the Immunotherapy includes PD-1 inhibitors such as Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) and Nivolumab (Opdivo), PD-L1 inhibitors such as Avelumab (Bavencio), CTLA-4 inhibitors such as Ipilimumab (Yervoy), among others. Patients who are provided active immunotherapy treatment are treated with products that stimulate their immune system. Their immune system cells are made for recognizing an abnormal component in the cancer cells. These immune system cells or antibodies selectively kill those abnormal components. Cancer vaccine and immune checkpoint inhibitors are the two main types of immunotherapy.
- Chemotherapy uses anti-cancer drugs injected into a vein or orally. Chemotherapy treatment is extremely effective for cancer that has spread to other organs (metastatic). Chemotherapy treatment has increased life expectancy in patients with cancer. Several drugs used for the treatment of renal cancer include cisplatin, 5-fluorouracil (5-FU), and gemcitabine. The side effects associated with chemotherapy depend on the type and dosage of drugs given and how long it has been taken. Common side effects include hair loss, mouth sores, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
Browse for Full Report Description at : https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/renal-cancer-drugs-market
The rising preference for novel immunotherapies and immune-oncologic agents will increase the use and the adoption of targeted therapies to specific patient subpopulations. Programmed death-1 (PD-1) inhibitors tend to displace TKIs and mTOR inhibitors as the standard of care in first-and second-lineRCC settings. Combination regimens, specifically PD-1 inhibitors will be introduced in the first-line setting for targeting major unmet needs, such as overcoming tumor resistance, improving progression-free survival, and maintaining the quality of life. This, in turn, tends to drive the growth of the global renal cancer drug industry.
Global Renal Cancer Drugs Market – Segmentation
By Cancer Type
- Renal Cancer Carcinoma
- Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Non-Clear Renal Cell Carcinoma
By Drug Class
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- mTOR Inhibitors
- Cytokine Immunotherapy (IL-2)
By Therapeutic Class
- Targeted Therapy
Global Renal Cancer Drugs Market – Segmentation by Region
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/renal-cancer-drugs-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Press Release Distributed by Xherald