Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) market in its latest report titled, “Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The graphics add-in board market is expected to register a CAGR of 18% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market: NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., ASUS, Intel corporations and Others.
– In May 2020 – AMD introduced the Radeon Pro VII, a high-end graphics card for workstations built on a 7nm process. This is AMD’s range-topping GPU for professional workloads, and it comes with 16GB of HBM2 memory, complete with ECC support, offering memory bandwidth up to 1TB/s.
– In May 2020 – Nvidia Corporation announced NVIDIA CloudXR 1.0 software development kit to bring major advancements to streaming augmented reality, mixed reality, and virtual reality content, collectively known as XR over 5G, Wi-Fi and other high-performance networks.
With the growing popularity of online gaming/i-gaming, along with spur in the demand of laptops, and tablet PCs, as a gaming platform, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period.
– The demand for graphic add-in boards (AIB) has risen because of their use in supercomputers, remote workstations, and simulators. Supercomputers and remote workstations are used in scientific and technical applications such as defense, aerospace, and research and development among others. As a large number of countries increase their investment in scientific research, the market for graphic AIB is likely to expand exponentially during the forecast period.
– Moreover, the market is driven by users who perform complex tasks like 3D rendering and video editing. High-end applications like AutoCAD and Adobe Premiere Pro can make use of Graphics AIB to speed up processing and make for faster and more efficient workflows. Also growing demand for memory graphics cards in PCs, and spur in the demand for high-resolution tablets is further boosting the market growth.
– Smartphones, tablets, and laptops are increasingly replacing the market for personal computers. Hence, gaming service in smartphones, tablets, and laptops is in growing demand and this is expected to reduce demand for gaming service in monitor based devices such as personal computers. Hence, this is expected to reduce demand for graphic AIB which is mostly used in desktop computers.
– Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the global electronics devices market is impacted significantly as there are disruptions in the supply chain, reduction in production and price fluctuation due to lockdown across the major electronics manufacturing region like Asia-Pacific. These uncertainties are likely to hinder the growth of the market as both supply and demand are disrupted.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
Asia-Pacific to Witness Highest Growth
– The growth of the consumer electronics market, along with rapid development in the information and technology (IT) service sectors in developing countries, including China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan are fueling the growth of the graphics add-in board market in the region.
– Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing graphics add-in board market during the forecast period, owing to the large consumer base and growing IT service sector in the developing countries.
– The Japanese gaming market is the third-largest in the world due to the continued success of several mobile gaming companies in the country. Japanese gamers spend more than players in any other country. The average spending per Japanese player is approximately 2.5 times high er than that in western Europe and nearly 1.5 times higher than that in North America.
– With the growing adoption of IoT devices that gather huge amounts of data that need to be monitored and analyzed, the demand for high-end computing systems has effectively increased in the automotive sector in the Asia-Pacific Region.
This Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald