Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Healthcare Asset Management market in its latest report titled, “Healthcare Asset Management Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The healthcare asset management market was valued at USD 11.64 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 56.2 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 30% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Healthcare Asset Management Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Healthcare Asset Management Market: AiRISTA Flow, Elpas, CenTrak, ThingMagic, Sonitor, Stanley Healthcare, Midmark RTLS, Zebra Technologies, GE Healthcare, ThingMagic and Others.
– Feb 2019 – Kathrein Solutions GmbH, specializing in RFID solutions, introduced the new RTLS system K-RLTS that combines high localization accuracy in an industrial environment with unique technical features, which allows a broad application of the system in various applications.
– Sept 2018 – TRIMEDX announced that it planned to acquire Aramark’s healthcare technologies business. Aramark HCT provides healthcare technology services, ranging from repair and maintenance to outsourcing of clinical engineering services, to more than 500 healthcare providers nationwide. The acquisition of Aramark HCT allows TRIMEDX to deliver its proprietary technology-driven solutions to a broader set of healthcare provider customers.
The main benefits of automation are that it creates more opportunities in every industry, improve operations, and effectively reduces cost. Also, the adoption of Artificial Intelligence, which enables quick analysis through the dashboard, benefits the organization in undertaking fluent operations.
– Pharmaceuticals are vitally important in the healthcare system of every country. But the cases of pharmaceutical counterfeits have been increasing year-on-year, globally. The protection of pharmaceuticals is necessary for any company to retain its client, revenue growth, and brand reputation. WHO estimated 116,000 deaths occurred, due to pharmaceutical counterfeits in Sub-Saharan Africa.
– Healthcare asset management solutions allow effective management and reduce the risk of counterfeits. Hence, the rise in awareness to avoid such incidents is driving the market for asset management in healthcare.
– The condition of the patient can change in a minute in critical situations, and with that, if the efficiency of the operations is low, the patient can lose a life. The rise in the need for improving hospital operation efficiency is also another factor for the asset management market in the healthcare system.
– However, the existing old healthcare infrastructure and data privacy concerns are few restricting factor implementations of these systems.
Key Market Trends:
Application in Hospitals and Pharmaceuticals to Witness Significant Growth
– The asset management systems at pharmacies procurement have reduced the reach of counterfeit incidences at the venue. Globally, the pharmaceutical counterfeit incidences grew by 11.5% in 2017, which was more than 60% growth since 2014, according to the Pharmaceutical Security Institute.
– The use of integrated platform solutions helps in tracking the pharmaceutical equipment and reduces the lead time in search of these items. The study has shown that the use of asset management solutions can reduce the equipment search time from 30 minutes to 2 mins.
– Asset management also monitors the regular check on maintenance and calibration of medical machines and enables the deployment of preventive maintenance of these machines and streamlines the process.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
North America to Dominate the Market Growth
– The availability of robust healthcare infrastructure has propelled the demand for hospital asset management solutions, as its immediate implementation is possible. The region has been one of the early adopters of IT infrastructure. According to Internet World Stats, the penetration stands at 89.4% of the population, which increases the deployment of asset management solutions in healthcare.
– Moreover, North America accounts for more than 40% of the global pharmaceutical industry. Also, the growing awareness about the benefits of deploying asset management systems in healthcare can lead to an increase in demand for the market in the future.
– Hence, the growth of the pharmaceutical industry in the region is driving the demand for healthcare asset management market.
This Healthcare Asset Management Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald