India Wallpapers Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2021 – 2026)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the India Wallpapers Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for India Wallpapers investments from 2021 till 2026.
The India Wallpapers Market is expected to register a growth of 28.5% for the forecast period 2021-2026.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The India Wallpapers market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Marshalls Wallcoverings, Elementto Lifestyle Wallcoverings Pvt. Ltd, Excel Wallcoverings, ATCO Interiors Private Limited, Adornis Wallpapers, Gratex Industries Ltd., Ultra Walls (Sonu Art), Asian Paints Ltd. among others.
Expanding urban population and changing lifestyles (change in the attitude toward interior design) due to increasing disposable incomes, is making Indian Wallpapers market lucrative. Wallpapers are starting to get traction in Indian interior design, and factors, such as availability of different types of wallpapers (material) alongside the differing price points and qualities, have been supporting the surge.
– The Indian real estate sector has witnessed high growth in recent times, mostly driven by the rise in demand for office and residential spaces. Such trends led to the demand for construction materials, interior decor and aesthetic products, furnishings, and modular kitchens, according to industry representatives at CAI Expo 2017. According to IBEF, the real estate sector in India is expected to reach USD 1 trillion by 2030, up from USD 120 billion in 2017. With this, the demand for interior finishing, such as wallpapers, is expected to provide a significant opportunity for the vendors in the Indian market.
– As the growth has been attributed by retail, hospitality, and commercial real estate sectors, the need for non-woven, fabrics (textile) wallpapers is expected to increase significantly, considering the durability aspect. India is one of the significant countries in the Asian region (along with Thailand and Malaysia) that are becoming a major market for non-woven wallpapers.
– Most of the companies in the Indian wallpapers market are importers, and either follow the franchise or the outsourcing business model. In addition, companies from complementary businesses, like building materials (plywood, paints), and furniture businesses have ventured into wallpapers business in India. For instance, Greenply Industries Limited, a popular brand known for plywood and laminates entered the wallpaper segment via the outsourcing model. The company trades wallpapers of different categories from various overseas suppliers, and markets in India under the brand name Greenteriors (however, it had quit reselling wallpapers in 2018). Asian Paints also recently entered into the wallpapers business, in collaboration with designers and Good Earth.
Latest news and developments:
Elementto Lifestyle Wallcoverings Pvt. Ltd company has announced that it is offering a new product line of 20 new wallpapers having geometric patterns. The company said that the products are flexible to be customized by the user that best matches their tastes, ranging from floral backdrops to minimalist motifs.
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
Vinyl Based Wallpapers Account for the Largest Market Share
– Vinyl-based wallpaper is growing in popularity, owing to the advantages offered by the product, over conventional paper wallpapers. These are the most durable and widely used form of wallpapers that are completely washable, colorfast, and fire-retardant.
– Vinyl-based wallpapers are manufactured by coating paper substrate with vinyl, also known as coated wallpapers. Vinyl and PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) coating are the same types. Solid vinyl, blown vinyl, embossed vinyl, etc, are some other types of the PVC segment.
– Vinyl-based wallpaper segment is mainly dominating the Indian wallpaper market, primarily owing to low cost.
– These wallpapers are water-proof and are capable of resisting water vapor and other liquids (washable). These advantages are driving the interest of the Indian residential consumers, looking for durability and flexibility.
– The residential market has been projected to witness significant growth in demand, with increasing consumer awareness and cost-benefit offered by the solution.
E-commerce Segment to Witness Fastest Growth
– In India, E-commerce is one of the fast-growing market, and proving to be instrumental in creating the biggest revolution in the retail industry. This trend is expected to continue in the years to come.
– Online retail sales, as a percentage of total sales, have shown a tremendous rise, from 0.8 % in 2014, to 3.6%, of total retail sales in 2017. The online retail revenue in the country is expected to grow to USD 60 billion, by 2020.
– In addition, by 2021, the traditional retail is expected to hold a major share of 75%, with the organized retail share expected to reach to 18% and e-commerce share to 7% of the total retail market.
– The e-commerce platforms for wallpapers in India has not been so successful, compared to the other markets. However, the majority of the customers prefer offline retail stores for buying wallpapers.
– Multi-channel retailing has also gained an increasing popularity among Indian retailers in last few years, and has helped in gaining the market share. For instance, Future Retail owns the Brick and Mortar stores, while they have also tied up with e-commerce websites, such as Myntra and Amazon, for selling the products.
– The same trend is also rising in the Indian wallpapers market, where the vendors can have a broader target audience by leveraging the competitive advantage. Marshalls Wallcoverings and Aarcee Wallpapers are some of the prominent companies in the country.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the India Wallpapers Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the India Wallpapers market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The India Wallpapers market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2016-2021 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2021-2026 market development trends of India Wallpapers Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of India Wallpapers Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, India Wallpapers Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. India Wallpapers industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald