Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) Antenna market in its latest report titled, “Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) Antenna Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The global LDS antenna market was valued at USD 433.77 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1158.32 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 17.75%, during the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) Antenna Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) Antenna Market: Taoglas Limited, Molex LLC, Select Connect Technologies, TE Connectivity Ltd, Pulse Electronics Corporation (Yageo Corporation) and Others.
– July 2020 – Taoglas announced its collaboration with Arrow Electronics. This includes a new global distribution agreement focused on AI and IoT products and services. Taoglas will use Arrow’s sales and services organization to expand its customer base, grow ecosystem partnerships, and improve supply chain services.
– March 2020 – TE Connectivity completed the public takeover of First Sensor AG and it now holds 71.87% shares of First Sensor. Through the acquisition, TE connectivity will be able to offer an even broader product base, including innovative, market-leading sensors, connectors and systems plus best capabilities and will supports the growth strategy. First Sensor will provide market expansion opportunity has it has six locations in Germany along with development, production and sales sites in the USA, Canada, China, the Netherlands, Great Britain, France, Sweden and Denmark.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics is expected to register a Significant Growth
– LDS antennas are extensively being used in smartphones, wearables, laptops, gaming consoles and accessories, and tablets. Global digital spending exceeded USD 1 trillion in FY 2018, with three product categories alone making up 75% of this global consumption: smartphones (48%), mobile PCs/tablets (15%), and TVs (12%).
– With consumers demanding better body to screen ratios from device manufacturers, OEMs are pushing the boundaries of electronics by developing smartphones with almost no bezels. Miniaturization of internal components is considered to be a key concept to enable a higher body to screen ratio, which is expected to increase the adoption of LDS technologies.
– Further, LDS technology is significantly being adopted for console development. Leading console developers, like Microsoft and Sony, are adopting LDS technology to offer miniaturized versions of their consoles, namely the Xbox One S and PS4 Slim, while the former has also released a more compact and powerful console, named the Xbox One X. The market is further witnessing surging demand from the VR gaming adoption in several region.
– Additionally, headphone manufacturers are making use of LDS technology to offer more lightweight and portable headphones/earphones for consumers. For instance, LUX, the first true wireless earbuds from the leading fashion-focused technology brand, equipped with the latest MediaTek 1526P True Wireless Chipset with Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) Antenna Technology, was launched in November 2018.
– The COVID-19 outbreak and the lockdown restrictions across the globe have affected the manufacturing activities in several industries where LDS technology has wide range of antenna applications. Production and sales of smart phone & pad devices, laptop & notebook computers, gaming consoles, wireless printers & routers, inventory tracking systems, vehicle tracking systems, etc were effected to restrictions on logistics and availability of workforce.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– The North American region witnesses a considerable demand for LDS Antenna solutions, from almost all the end-user industries. However, consumer electronics, networking, and automotive sectors stand to be the largest source of demand for LDS antennas in the region.
– The significant growth of the automotive sector in the region contributes to the growth of the market studied. The modern vehicles require an amalgamation of various sensors and electronic assistants to enhance passengers’ comfort and safety. However, with the increase in deployment of these sensors and components, the need to reduce the number of components is also increasing.
– The integration of LDS technology, combined with suitable connection and assembly technology, is expected to foster miniaturization and reduce the number of components. LDS technology also assists in the expansion of the design options and fosters cost-efficiency in the production process.
– The U.S. auto production is expected to exceed 11.5 million vehicles per year through 2021 and reach 12 million by 2025. According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis of the United States Department of Commerce, the U.S. motor vehicle and parts manufacturing generated a gross output of approximately USD 784 billion in 2019 compared to USD 513.2 billion in 2012.
– The United States is one of the largest markets for consumer electronics. According to the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), the consumer electronics industry in the United States is expected to grow at a 4% rate in 2020 compared to 2.2% in 2019. Also, the retail revenue from the sales of consumer electronics/technology in the United States is expected to reach USD 422 billion in 2020 compared to USD 308 billion in 2014.
– The healthcare industry has been witnessing a rapid transformation, aided by the integration of IoT technologies and advancements in computing power, wireless technologies, and data analytics techniques, which is further proliferating the deployment of connected medical devices, such as blood pressure monitoring devices, Beside Pulse Oximetry, and many more.
This Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) Antenna Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald