The global liquid packaging cartons market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Inclination towards highly sustainable packaging is a key factor contributing to the growth of the market. Cartons provide higher sustainability compared to plastic alternatives. Folding cartons can recycle easily by reprocessing in a mill, where the fibres are separated. Later, recovered fibre is utilized to produce carton board or another paper or board product. In Europe, nearly 60% of cartons are produced from recycled carton board. Carton packaging using wood fibres are recyclable multiple times. Therefore, it is a highly sustainable option for food and beverages packaging.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Liquid Packaging Cartons Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/liquid-packaging-cartons-market
Some food and beverage companies that are significantly using carton packaging for their beverages include Arla Foods and Amul. Apart from major beverage manufacturers, start-ups are also implementing carton packaging for their beverages. For instance, in October 2019, a UK start-up, Drinks Cubed Ltd. introduced its new premium mineral water, DRINKS3 in SIG’s unique combidome carton bottle with SIGNATURE packaging material. This carton package incorporates the superior features of a carton package, as it is completely recyclable, particularly designed from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paperboard and offers the superior CO2 performance than other beverage packaging solutions on the market. Drinks Cubed Ltd. also offers WATER3 that also uses SIG’s SIGNATURE packaging material, is a better alternative to plastic packaging.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/liquid-packaging-cartons-market
Scope of the Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market
- Market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Carton Type and Application
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Competitive Landscape- Tetra Laval International S.A., Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., Smurfit Kappa Group, and Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market
- In June 2019, NESTLÉ introduced Ready-to-Drink subscription service in the Philippines. This will allow consumers to return their utilized beverage cartons through partner upcycling facility of NESTLÉ, which in turn, will widen their useful life.
- In June 2019, LBP Manufacturing LLC (LBP) declared that it has acquired Union Packaging, a manufacturer of chicken nugget boxes, fry cartons, and other paper-based packaging products to national quick-service restaurants (QSRs). LBP is a producer of innovative and sustainable food and beverage packaging. This acquisition will further increase product offerings of LBP to offer customers with a complete range of corrugated packaging and folding carton solutions.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment/region dominates the market in base year?
- Which segment/region will project fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from pre-COVID forecast
- Most affected region/segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market-Segmentation
By Carton Type
- Brick Cartons
- Tetrahedron Cartons
- Gable Top Cartons
- Liquid Foods
- Energy and Soft Drinks
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/liquid-packaging-cartons-market
Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market– Segment by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Adam Pack S.A.
- Atlas Packaging
- BillerudKorsnäs AB
- Carton Service, Inc.
- CSi packaging
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- Elopak AS
- Greatview Beijing Trading Co., Ltd.
- Huhtamäki Oyj
- IPI Srl
- Liquibox Corp.
- Mondi plc
- Nampak Ltd.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
- Parksons Packaging Ltd.
- Qingzhou Heli Packaging New Material Co., Ltd.
- Refresco Group
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd.
- SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Tri-Wall Ltd.
- WestRock Group
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Press Release Distributed by Xherald