Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the LTE IoT market in its latest report titled, “LTE IoT Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
LTE IoT Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on LTE IoT Market 2021:
Top Key Players in the Global LTE IoT Market: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, Halberd Bastion Pty Ltd, u-blox AG, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Cisco Syatem Inc. (Jasper), Cradlepoint Inc., Sequans Communications S.A., PureSoftware, TELUS Corporation, MediaTek Inc.
– May 2019 – Sequans Communications S.A. announced the certification and commercial availability of Sequans SP150Q LTE Cat 1 module, designed to operate on Sprints Curiosity IoT dedicated core network and operating system engineered to generate immediate business intelligence from connected devices. Positioning Universal (PUI) is the first customer to adopt the module and has recently launched the FJ1000 automotive tracker.
Key Market Trends
Industrial Sector is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate
– The IoT is transforming the way the approach of organizations communicating and regulating their everyday businesses and industrial processes. Its widespread adoption across the industries has proven to be well suited for sectors that have to manage a large number of assets and coordinate complex and distributed operations.
– Due to the complexity and diversity of industrial requirements, there are numerous types of communication systems required. With new technologies in place, current warfare is now being referred to as network-centric warfare wherein a robustly networked architecture improves information sharing that enhanced the quality of information and shared situational awareness. Such extended applications and serviceability of the market type have helped it to create a demand specific to the market and end-users need.
– Flexibility, interoperability, and longevity are key characteristics of networked communications for the LTE applications, that are helping to create demand for the end-users, to maintain close coordination within the team as well as across adjacent and higher operating units in industries. With the advancement in the LTE along with the development in IoT, the future of the market holds a lot of promise for enhanced situational awareness via voice, video, and data delivered not only limited to the emergency operations/dispatch of services but also to first responders in the field.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the LTE IoT market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
Europe holds a Significant Market Share
– Europe is gaining the LTE IoT market presence owing to the widespread adoption of the LTE technology for enterprises’ IoT applications. The well-established presence of some of the prominent players across the region such as Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Halberd Bastion Pty Ltd, u-blox AG among others is expected to further assist the regional market in the overall growth.
– The region is leading in terms of the LTE IoT coverage area, with some of the ongoing development by the prominent players across the region, fueling the demand across the region. For instance, Huawei and Vodafone opened an open lab in Newbury, UK, for R&D of LTE IoT technologies and applications.
– European Commission and European Union member states are committed to developing strategies to support experiments and the deployment of IoT telecom and allied services. Various cellular operators are also set for the widespread deployment of LTE IoT in the UK and rest of Europe where, Germany, UK, and France are the top 3 contributors to the LTE IoT market in Europe. Further, several pre-commercial trials and plots have also been deployed by Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) across Europe.
This LTE IoT Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald