Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment market in its latest report titled, “Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Global Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Inspection Equipment Market is expected to register a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment Market: Gardien, OMRON, Manncorp, Nordson, Vision Engineering, Bruker, TRI, Mirtec, HB Technology, KohYoung Technology, Glenbrook Technologies, SAKI and Others.
– October 2019 – Inspectis AB will be presenting its full range of video microscope inspection and accessories, including 4K range inspection products for PCB electronics, at productronica, Germany.
– May 2019 – Vision Engineering launched LVC400, the first fully automated 3-axis video measurement system It is ideal for automated measurement and PCB inspection.
– December 2018 – Dorigo Systems has integrated Zenith 3D AOI system into its high speed printed circuit board (PCB) assembly lines providing true 3D optical inspection. The Zenith series provides superior results by measuring every aspect of the component and solder joint according to IPC-A-610 standards
Key Market Trends:
X-Ray Inspection to Gain Majority Share
– In PCB inspection, X-ray is massively used in the process of PCB assembly in order to test the quality of PCBs, which is one of the most important steps for quality-oriented PCB manufacturers.
– ViTrox provides advanced 3D X-Ray Inspection (V810i Series) which is designed to specially cater to different sizes of PCB assembly. It enables examination at micron level with maximum throughput.
– Viscom offers a 3D AXI system that is distinguished by fast handling and 3D image quality of upto 3 PCBs. It is is ideal for use in production lines that require high throughput despite extensive inspection of hidden solder joints.
– In October 2019, VJ Electronix, Inc., a pioneer in rework technologies and global provider of advanced X-ray inspection and component counting systems released the XQuik III, the latest in high-speed X-ray component counting.
– North America leads the market when it comes to market share. In May 2019, Bittele Electronics launched a new PCB assembly facility in Canada in an effort to assist their American clients. The new assembly line features 3D X-Ray Inspection.
Top Line Market Forecast:
Both Regional and Global sectors are included in the Outlook, with special breakouts for the NAM, European, MENA, and Asia-Pacific regions. The data covered is from 2015 to 2019 historically and from 2020 to 2026 forecasted, it also includes the impact of Covid-19 both on the short- and long-term prospects of the industry.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– The demand for PCB has been witnessing the highest growth in Asia-Pacific region, mainly due to growth in China. According to the International Electronics Industry Association (IPC) data, PCB capacity in Greater China accounted for 63.6% of the world in 2017. Combining Korea and Japan, East Asia accounts for more than 80% of global PCB production capacity.
– China is home to many PCB production facilities. AT&S largest production unit is located in Shanghai with focus on multi-layer PCB. This is because the company’s attention is on large volumes for mobile communications customers in China.
– Increasing smartphone adoption rates have made Asia-Pacific one of the largest mobile markets of the world. This is due to increasing population growth and urbanization. As per GSM Association, more than 4, out of 5 connections will be smartphones by 2025. This trend is expected to increase the PCB usage in this region, thus increasing the use cases of PCB inspection.
– Other countries are also aiming to increase the market adoption. Taiwan Printed Circuit Association (TPCA) works with its 650 ?member companies to provide: development material on domestic and overseas printed circuit board. In recent years, they have promoted circular economy and smart manufacturing with members to enhance the competitiveness of PCB industry.
This Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
Press Release Distributed by Xherald