The Printed Sensor Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. The Report Analyses post COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The printed sensor market was valued at USD 8.63 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.62% during the forecast period of 2021 – 2026.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The 124 Pages report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Printed Sensor Market: FlexEnable Limited, ISORG SA, Plastic Logic HK Ltd., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Butler Technologies Inc., Canatu Oy, KWJ Engineering inc. (SPEC Sensors LLC), Peratech Holdco Limited, Pressure Profile Systems Inc., T+Ink Inc. (IDTechEx Ltd.), Tekscan Inc., Thin Film Electronics ASA.
– November 2019 – FlexEnable has acquired Merck’s portfolio of best-in-class, high-performance Organic Thin-Film Transistor (OTFT) materials, including revolutionary and highly-patented organic semiconductors and dielectrics. The acquisition of Merck’s OTFT materials includes over 300 patents covering materials, processes, and devices. This brings FlexEnable’s total number of organic electronics patents to over 1,000.
– July 2019 – Isorg and Sumitomo Chemical, a global leader in OPD materials production and other fields, had made an agreement to develop new OPD products for use as smartphone fingerprint sensors and hybrid organic-CMOS image sensors.
– The manufacturers of the printed sensor will have low input costs due to the achievement of economies of trade. Due to the constant design, the manufacturers can achieve economies of trade and thus reducing the cost and maximizing the profit margin.
– Since printed electronics are thin, lightweight, flexible and yet robust, they can be integrated very well into packaging, either during production or as an affixed e-label. This drives the adoption rate of the printed sensor in the smart packaging industry.
– The initial setup of the manufacturing of printed sensors need substantial investment due to the high equipment technology. This acts as a restraint as the high investment costs acts as a barrier for small manufacturers.
Consumer Electronics is Expected to Hold Major Market Share
– Printed sensors and arrays offer capabilities in the Consumer Electronics that are unavailable in traditional silicon sensor systems. Printed devices tend to allow for more flexible form factors due to their low profiles and bendable substrates. The material cost can also be reduced by combining the sensors with the measurement system on a single substrate.
– Due to the miniaturizations of devices, the compact form factor is preferred in consumer electronics. Printed sensors can solve these issues with their slim design profile and bendable form factor, as well as their extremely fast responses to stimuli.
– New form factors such as flexible displays, batteries and solar allow consumer electronics companies to differentiate their products compared to the usual rigid box design of electronics.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Hold Largest Market Share
Asia-Pacific is the next frontier for printed or flexible electronics. Owing to this, the region is witnessing a rise in the investments from foreign companies. Thin Film Electronics ASA, located in the United States, has recently signed a distribution agreement with a Chinese company, CymMetrik.
The agreements aim toward the expansion of sales, particularly in China, Taiwan, India, and other Asia-Pacific nations. The printed electronics technology is experiencing a heavy demand in the continent, owing to the increasing consumer electronics manufacturing practices and thus, is expected to gain considerable traction over the estimated time.
Further, in the case of the consumer electronics sector, the region is experiencing shifting tides that are reflected in the leaders’ market share. Samsung and Apple held a combined 36.3% in 2017, down from nearly 50% just five years earlier.
The printed sensor market consists of several players. In terms of market share, none of the players currently dominate the market. The market is being viewed as a lucrative investment opportunity due to the attractive earnings that can be generated from it.
Influence Of The Printed Sensor Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Printed Sensor market.
– Printed Sensor market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Printed Sensor market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Printed Sensor market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Printed Sensor market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Printed Sensor market.
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Printed Sensor Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Customization Of The Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
If you have any questions about any of our “Printed Sensor market report” or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of Printed Sensor market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Sales Operations
Market Insights Reports
Tel: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald