MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled global Software Defined Data Center market research report 2021 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, technological advances, and different methodologies implemented by the primary current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data, which is obtained through primary and secondary research. It provides a systematic approach to the current and prospective scenario of this market.
The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Software Defined Data Center market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period.
The global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market was valued at USD 42.55 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 157.24 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 26.6%, over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
– The use of electric vehicles (EVs) is growing, with the International Energy Agency (IEA) predicting that the number of electric cars on the road will increase from 3.1 million in 2017 to 125 million by 2030. It gives opportunity to the utilities vendors such that they can intelligently manage the new energy demand on the power grid.
– The utility company are significantly investing to deploy smart meters across varius region. For instance, the Chinese State Grid Corporation planned to install 380 million smart meters in the country by 2020. Due to these factors, the market studied has a huge opportunity over the forecast period.
– Further, renewable energy is another important component that can benefit from big data analytics. Renewable energy technologies are gaining acceptance, globally, primarily as a reliable source of electricity. According to IEA, renewable energy capacity is expected to expand by 43% or more than 920 giga watt by 2022. Furthermore, solar energy is expected to continue to dominate the renewables market, generating far more electricity in the next four years than wind and hydropower.
Click here to get the latest sample copy of updated research 2021 before purchase
Key Market Trends
Software-Defined Storage to Dominate the Market
– Software-Defined Storage has become mandatory, as the enterprise resources are becoming decentralized and increasing in volume. It is also called Storage Virtualization or virtual SAN.
– Storage virtualization will allow many storage units to be combined in one and removed any physical storage in sight. It is useful for those organizations which spend excess in hardware or those who are unable to meet SLA due to lack of storage facilities.
– As per DOMO’s Data Never Sleeps 6.0 Report, Amazon shipped 1111 packages per minute, the weather channel received 18055555 forecast requests per minute and google conducted 3877140 requests per minute in 2018. To store the increasing amount of data, hardware devices are not enough.
– Storage virtualization products such as IBM’s SAN Volume Controller (SVC) and Hitachi Data Systems Corp.’s USP V claim to virtualize different types and brands of storage systems, making them potentially useful to companies that have undergone a merger or acquisition.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region for this market due to more number of startups mushrooming due to steady economic growth, rapid spread of the Internet and smartphones and increases in related business demand.
– This trend is attracting venture capitalist in this region which is leading to growth in number of companies. Thus, the amount of data generated is also increasing.
– Number of financial centers are also increasing in APAC, with Shanghai in 5th position of Global Financial Centers Index 2019. Financial Data is critical, thus it needs to be stored in a virtual server for security purpose.
– There has been a strong trend of Asia-Pacific financial centers improving over several years. The top eight centers in the region are now in the top fifteen centers in the whole index. This indicates that with an increase in innovation, the countries would also have to take care of data storing capabilities.
Browse Full report description and TOC
The market for SDDC is highly dominated by players like Oracle Corp.(NYSE: ORCL), VMware and Microsoft Corp.(NASDAQ: MSFT) which provide virtualization software used by all big and small enterprises. The new entrants are generally acquired by big companies, which increase the later’s product portfolio.
– June 2019 – Intel signed an agreement to acquire Barefoot Networks, an Ethernet switch silicon and software firm for use in the data centre. Addition of Barefoot Networks will support the company’s focus on end-to-end cloud networking and infrastructure leadership, and will allow Intel to continue to deliver experiences and capabilities for its data centre customers.
– June 2019 – Equinix announced an expanded collaboration with IBM Cloud to bring private and scalable connectivity to global enterprises at the digital edge via Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric.
– April 2019 – VMware introduced VMware Cloud on Dell EMC, which will provide simple, more secure and scalable infrastructure delivered as-a-service to customers on-premises data center and edge locations.
Buy Full Software Defined Data Center market Report@:
Key Points of the Software Defined Data Center market report
– Comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the market.
– Software Defined Data Center market ongoing developments and significant occasions.
– Detailed study of business techniques for development of the market-driving players.
– Conclusive study about the improvement plot of market for approaching years.
– Top to bottom appreciation of market-express drivers, targets and major littler scale markets.
– Favorable impression inside imperative mechanical and publicize latest examples striking the market.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald