Global “South Africa MNO – MVNO Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the South Africa MNO – MVNO market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the South Africa MNO – MVNO industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The South African MNO – MVNO market is expected to register a CAGR of about 7.8% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Request a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global South Africa MNO – MVNO Market are Cell C Limited, MTN SA, Telkom SA Ltd, Vodacom Group Limited, Virgin Mobile South Africa (PTY) Ltd, MRP Mobile, FNB, iSmart (Pty) Ltd, The Unlimited, PSB Network and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Key Market Trends
The Full MVNO Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Share During the Forecast Period
– The major driver for the penetration of full MVNO in the country is the rolling out of 5G and increasing support from South African regulatory bodies. For instance, in November 2019, the South African communications regulator, ICASA, proposed to increase the total spectrum made available to mobile operators from the current 566MHz to 958MHz. Moreover, those who receive this spectrum must provide open access to a minimum of three MVNOs.
– Vodacom Group is expecting to launch 5G services to its South African customers by the end of 2020, using a network being built by another African operator Liquid Telecom.
– Rain South Africa (Rain), a mobile start-up with an exclusive focus on data services, launched South Africa’s first 5G network in selected suburbs in Johannesburg and Tshwane during September 2019. Rain intends to expand its 5G coverage area to Durban and Cape Town in 2020.
– However, the full MVNO segment is facing slow growth in recent years. One of the reasons for the slow growth of MVNO in the region is because of unfair pricing for network access from large network operators. However, the competition authority has ordered mobile network operators to reduce roaming fees, including those of MVNOs, which is another driving factor for the market.
– Cell C Limited is the only mobile network operator in South Africa, which has opened its network for MVNO partners. It offers all the necessary support, expertise, infrastructure, and platforms to allow MVNOs to operate. With the expansion of its offerings for the MVNO vendors will help the company to gain a competitive edge over its competitor MNOs.
The Consumer Segment is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate During the Forecast Period
– The increasing number of single mobile subscribers and increasing penetration of mobile in emerging economies are the major factors fuelling the segment growth. According to the GSM Association, in 2019, the smartphone connections in Sub-Saharan Africa was 45%, and it is expected to reach 67% by the end of 2025. This growth in Sub-Saharan Africa has driven by the increasing smartphone penetration of South Africa.
– Traditionally, B2C or consumer segment dominated over B2B part regarding innovation and pricing. Billing a wide range of devices and managing them is significantly difficult than a simple consumer service. Due to convenience and more profit margin, MVNOs also prefer investing in the consumer segment.
– Moreover, the telecom sector in the region is experiencing an improved market condition in the near term. For instance, Cell C Limited has observed 15.9 million subscribers at the end of its last financial year, 1.9 million are from its MVNO partners.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the South Africa MNO – MVNO market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the South Africa MNO – MVNO market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards South Africa MNO – MVNO market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the South Africa MNO – MVNO Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. South Africa MNO – MVNO industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Purchase Full Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald