Global “Asia Pacific Blister Packaging Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Asia Pacific Blister Packaging market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Asia Pacific Blister Packaging industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The Asia-Pacific Blister Packaging Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Asia Pacific Blister Packaging Market are Uflex Limited, Amcor Flexible India Pvt Ltd., Getpac India, Constantia Flexibles, Klockner Pentaplast Group, Competent Packaging Industries, Tekni-Plex Inc. and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Key Market Trends
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sector to Account for a Major Share
– The Asia Pacific is the third-largest pharmaceutical market in the world after North America and Europe. The healthcare and pharmaceutical sector poses a different set of demands for the blister packaging solutions, regarding insulation from external surroundings, high levels of protection, cost-effectiveness, and ease of handling.
– When drugs are packaged in blisters, adherence is improved because consumers can keep track of their medications and dosing. Moreover, the unit dosage feature of blisters reduces the risk of incorrect dosing.
– The retail-level preparation of prescription drugs is troubling pharmacists or pharmaceutical technicians. The administration of medicines in the open atmosphere of the supermarket and drug store can negatively affect sensitive drugs when they are transferred from container to container. Blister packaging can ensure the process of distribution directly to the customer.
– Protecting product integrity remains the primary goal of pharmaceutical healthcare packaging. Still, as in all areas of the packaging industry, there is continued work on cost reduction in the packaging process. Moreover, blister packed medicines can prove to be very helpful for the transportation of medicines over long distances.
China to Hold a Significant Share
– The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry holds the dominant share of the blister packaging market in the region, particularly China, as China is the world’s one of the largest pharmaceutical market and a strategic priority for most global players. The country is the largest producer of an active pharmaceutical ingredient in the world. The consumer goods sector is also expected to contribute a significant market share over the forecast period.
– According to the China Chamber of Commerce, in 2019, China exported 10.12 million tonnes of APIs, up 8.83% year-on-year. China exports APIs to 189 countries and regions, mainly in Asia, Europe, and North America.
– Blister packaging also provides the possibility to create a compliance pack or calendar pack by labeling the prescription, to which patients can easily adhere. Further, China’s massive investments in building up the pipeline of medicines and future drugs can be perceived as an excellent opportunity for the growth of blister packaging in the country.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Asia Pacific Blister Packaging market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Asia Pacific Blister Packaging market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Asia Pacific Blister Packaging market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Asia Pacific Blister Packaging Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Asia Pacific Blister Packaging industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald