The Video on Demand Market research report 2021 provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications, and industry chain structure. The Video on Demand market report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, Video on Demand market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario & technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Video on Demand market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is an exhaustive quantitative analysis of the Video on Demand industry and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness. The report covers the post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The Video on Demand Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Video on Demand Market: Amazon.com Inc. (Amazon Prime Video), Apple Inc., Netflix Inc., Hulu LLC, Warner Media LLC (AT&T Inc.), Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEE5), The Walt Disney Company (Disney+), Popcornflix LLC, Novi Digital Entertainment Private Limited (Hotstar), Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, DISH Network, In Demand, Midwest Tape LLC (Hoopla Digital), Vubiquity, Inc., Fandango Media, LLC (Vudu), Limelight Networks, Dacast Inc., Kaltura, Wistia Inc., and others.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
Key Market Trends
Enhanced Customer Viewing Experience Drives the Growth for Video on Demand Services
– The primary reason behind watching video content is that it allows multiple users at the same place to watch distinct programs on various devices at the same time. The popularity of binge-watching enhanced the customer viewing experience.
– The other factor that has improved the viewing experience is convenience. The continuous integration of various contents across different devices is critical due to increasing customer preferences to watch the content anywhere and anytime on every device.
– The widespread usage of mobile devices and increasing access to the internet has helped the customers to stay up-to-date with the digital world that reduces the need for waiting. The need for instant satisfaction is evolving as a powerful force in the consumer world, where the users are adopting online platforms for their entertainment purpose using devices like smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
North America is Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
– The consumption of media content in North America, especially in the United States, is increasing tremendously with a switch from traditional media to digital media. The increasing internet speeds, coupled with the rising number of devices that support digital media, have provided consumers with the freedom to access media content anywhere and anytime.
– The rise of players, such as Apple TV, Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu in the digital media field, are challenging the traditional televisions that are seen as entertainment hubs. According to nScreenMedia, the video streaming market in the country has grown into a USD 16 billion industry over the last nine years owing to the changing consumer preferences and demand for high-quality content.
Recent developments in the market are –
– August 2020 — Netflix announced to launch its user interface in Hindi to cater to the massive opportunities in the Indian market. Moreover, now Netflix members can switch to the Hindi user interface from the Language option in the Manage Profiles section on their desktop, TV, or mobile browsers.
– March 2020 — The Walt Disney Company announced to launch Disney+ in UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, and Switzerland. It gives its subscribers to access directly more than 500 films, 26 original movies, and series, and thousands of television episodes from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Video on Demand Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. Analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
If you have any questions about any of our “Video on Demand Market Report” or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Video on Demand market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Tel: + 1704 266 3234, +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market insights reports provide global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Press Release Distributed by Xherald